maanantai 29. joulukuuta 2014

It's time

Dear Internet,

The "D-Day" for my great journey is finally upon us. In just a couple of hours I will already be sitting in a Boeing Jumbojet and on my way towards Canada. This post will be my last from Finland in a while. Here's just a few photos for you:


My hobo/deadbeat/homeless-person-inspired travel look! Fashionable, eh?
Carry-on back-bag. Lil' Ezio's gonna see the world too!
"Packing is so much fun" - No one ever

Yesterday I traveled to Vantaa by train (which was about 30 minutes late, thanks Obama!) to stay at my friend's place overnight, and he agreed to take me to the airport as well, sparing me from an expensive cab-ride. Thanks Miika! At the moment I am loading my laptop full of movies and series to keep myself occupied during the 15 or-so hours trip that's ahead of me.

The next post will be published in a couple of days, straight from Canada!

Yours sincerely,

Teemu


It's time we begin,
Isn't it?


2 kommenttia: