lauantai 14. helmikuuta 2015

Goddamn midterms


Hello readers!

Last week has been quite a heavy one. I managed to almost get the flu that's going around (I say almost because I was lucky enough to get rid of it in less than three days as well while most people seem to have it for two weeks!) and we also had our midterm exams which of course meant a lot of studying. Luckily I think I did pretty good on all of them, and now we have a one week vacation!

We spent the last weekend at the Fort William National Park doing various kinds of activities and learning more about the indigenous people of Canada. We went snowshoeing, crafted our very own medicine pouch made of bear and deer leather, learned some traditional dances and had wonderful native food such as wild rice and corn bread. As a history geek I really enjoyed all the information and how the staff of the park presented it.

Me in awesome native clothing :D




Sheep :3



On Thursday the midterms were finally over and I was also feeling better already, and we decided to celebrate it by heading to the campus bar, The Outpost. It was a great time, and it was nice to be stress-free once again! Next Wednesday we are heading to Minneapolis and the next post will be about the trip! I also booked tickets to visit Toronto for a week at the beginning of April, but more about that later!

Honey Brew <3
Today we will have supper at a sushi-bar and celebrating Valentine's Day by going out in the evening, and it's going to be super awesome.

Squatting around the world!

Thanks for reading, and happy Valentine's Day! <3


I've been listening to a lot of music from the 60's lately,
here's one favorite!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti